How to place an order......







Flour Sack Towels
jagelmonica@gmail.com

$16.00 each + shipping

I will figure out the shipping and let you know. 
I will ask you to please mail me a check, when received I will ship your towel(s) to you A.S.A.P.!

I offer a quantity discount!
With a purchase of twelve or more towels the price drops way down to $10.00 per towel!
(plus shipping, mix and match as long as I have them in stock)

Everyone tells me that these towels make great gifts! Why? They are easy to ship, they pack into a suitcase and take up little space, no worries about breakage.

I was inspired to get rid of paper towels and use 100% re-usable cotton flour sack towels. I decided to take function further with the addition of my original artwork. When I complete a piece I have it professionally scanned and digitally printed onto a 28" X 29" cotton towel.

I live in the beautiful Driftless Region of Wisconsin. I am surrounded by the beauty of nature. Wild flowers, birds, my veggie garden, farm life all spark my creative spirit. 
All images on this blog are my original artwork. Thank you for looking!
(C) Monica Jagel


Popular posts from this blog

CHLOE Flour Sack Towel